TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS THAT GET RESULTS
Did you notice those problems in your workplace?
- you are uncomfortable to have conversations with certain people, but you need to have them
- you are struggling to find the balance as you don’t want to be too soft or too tough in critical conversations
- you worry about an important business conversation so much it paralyses you
- you feel awkward when you give praise and recognition
- you are uncertain how to give meaningful feedback without causing hurt
Those conversations or waiting for them to happen are
- costing you a lot of time and money,
- exhausting you, creating stress and sleepless nights,
- keeping you stuck and dis-empowered,
- taking the joy out of your work,
- preventing you to fully focus on your work,
- cutting down your productivity and revenue.
You can change that by getting comfortable having Cool Conversations
During our coaching you will:
- understand what this certain team member or client that annoys you thinks and why they act this way,
- get the big picture of the situation,
- discover and examine different possible scenarios to resolve this sticky situation,
- learn how to choose the best strategy to have a conversation in your situation,
- learn the right attitude to keep you in control during your conversation,
- find out how to pick up the best time to have this conversation
- how exactly you need to say things to get this person motivated and engaged
- get expert guidance and support throughout the process (preparation for the conversation and analysing the lessons learnt afterwards)
By the end of our coaching, you will
- fully understand the logic of this effective approach
- have your important conversation behind you (all of my clients feel particularly proud of themselves for learning how to have those conversations with tact and grace)
- be able to consciously apply it in any conversation (at work and at home with your loved ones) for as long as you want
- become comfortable leading Cool Conversations on your own
You can choose
I work with you individually or with the whole team.
We meet at coaching sessions in person or via online video platform (like Zoom or Skype).
Coaching is exclusively tailored to your unique situation.
You can choose from several packages.
Contact me to help you choose the package that best fits your needs and expectations.
How Do We Do It?
you fill in this contact form
we hop on a call to find out if we're a good fit to work together and choosing the service that best suits you and your situation
signing the coaching agreement, paying and starting with coaching
putting things in practice, getting more and more comfortable leading challenging conversations so you become a high performing team leader