TO LEAD CHALLENGING CONVERSATIONS
LEARN TO HAVE COOL CONVERSATIONS THAT GET RESULTS
Grow your business
Did you notice those problems in your business:
- Low morale
- Power games
- Lack of motivation
- Poor collaboration
- Need for better listening
Are the people you work with draining you with conversations that
- are addressing the wrong issue
- are held so amateurish they upset others
- never end
- are just pointless
- should have happened but never do
As a result of this:
- you are all wasting a lot of precious time on conversations that don’t bring you results
- you are allowing low morale to sneak into your business (presented as a drop of productivity, high turnover, increased absenteeism and illnesses, expensive disputes, lack of focus on the projects,… As a result employees don’t feel listened to, don’t feel their manager knows them or takes time to get to know them.
- you are throwing away a lot of money (In their latest State of the Global Workplace report 85% of employees are not engaged. As a result, there are major financial consequences for businesses around the world; to the tune of $7 trillion in lost productivity. (Gallup)
If this is happening to you, it means your team leaders don’t know how to have Cool Conversations (yet!)
This is about to change when they implement this new approach.
In Western Europe 90% employees are not engaged, in Eastern Europe 85%, in the USA and Canada 69% are not engaged. As a comparison the best companies in the world have 30% of people who are not engaged.
According to the Gallup’s data, companies in the top quartile of engagement see 10% higher customer metrics, 17% higher productivity, 20% higher sales and 21% higher profitability. Organizations at the top observe earnings per share growth that is more than four times that of their competitors.
Great managers use conversations to connect, align, develop and motivate their teams. (Gallup)
The way they can do this is to lead effective, ongoing coaching conversations with their team, set clear expectations (did you know only 50% of employees know what is expected of them?) and holding people accountable in a fair and accurate manner. Gallup
We can teach your team how to have Cool Conversations, where they can effectively talk about the right issues so they can move on together as a motivated team, generating the results.
By teaching your team how to have Cool Conversations they will create a climate of trust, nurturing the collaborative culture, where people feel heard and business will expand.
Gallup shows only one in three workers in the 2018 survey said they had received recognition or praise for doing good work in the last seven days.
In Cool Conversations training we work with your leadership team so they can address difficult issues and lead the conversations the right way.
- Workshops are fully customizable: from 2 hours to 2 days of training at the location you choose
- Targeted content that is suited to your needs, using your own cases
- Practical experience: together we are tackling your own situations by practicing conversations with the new method, skills and tools. Until it becomes the new normal.
How Do We Do It?
contact me so we can talk about your challenges and goals
2. get trained in was that are tailor made to your needs and expectations
3. Benefit the new method and skills until the culture of conversations changes for ever (becomes your normal)
Enjoy the rewards this training will give you