TO LEAD CHALLENGING CONVERSATIONS
HAVE COOL CONVERSATIONS THAT BRING PEACE
Did you notice those problems in your business:
- you are upset because of a disagreement with your team, a business partner or a client
- you tried talking about it but conversations created even more chaos and hurt
- as a result of this your project is stuck and you are risking financial loss
- you need to resolve this issue and move on with your project but can’t do it yourself
- you are concerned that if you don’t resolve this issue now – if you go to court it will cost you a lot of money, ruin your reputation, take your precious time and you are aware judges can unpredictable.
Working with others can turn into a nightmare of conflicts and joint projects get postponed.Those difficult conversations (or just waiting for them to happen) are exhausting you, keeping you stuck and dis-empowered.You don’t enjoy your business so much because of it, can’t fully focus on your work, your productivity is low and revenue is poor.
You can change that by joining a mediation process.
During our mediation you will:
- have time and attention to present your point of view so you will finally be heard
- get instructions on how to prepare for the mediation, so you increase the chances for success
- have an expert mediator guide you through this challenging conversation so you can focus on your interests
- have confidential conversations so you can freely express your deepest concerns and desires
- have the chance to privately analyze different scenarios so you can choose the best solution for you in your given circumstances
- have the chance to negotiate well and find a solution that is good for you and your business
- you will be supported to step into your power and co-create a unique solution to your unique situation, so you find it reasonable and fair
By the end of our
- keep the business relationships intact by having a respectful conversation with each other, so you can choose if you want to part ways or to continue working together (in each case defining the terms for the next steps)
- get unstuck by stepping into your power and reaching an informed and wise decision
- save precious time as you resolve the disagreement swiftly so you can focus on finishing the project
- save money as mediation costs way less than legal fees, attorneys, your out-of-office time etc.
- keep the reputation as discussing private issues is confidential
What is mediation?
It’s a process where a neutral mediator leads a discussion with both parties to help them resolve their dispute. Parties co-create a solution that feels fair to both of them, so they can get unstuck and again focus on their projects and move on in their business. The communication is less formal, respectful and peaceful when compared to
- We can have mediation with two or more parties.
- We can meet in person to have mediation sessions or arrange meetings online using video platform (like Zoom or Skype).
- Mediation process and outcome is exclusively tailored to your unique situation with
intentionto help you resolve it.
- You can
chosefrom several packages. Contact me to choose the one that best fits your needs and expectations.
How Do We Do It?
you fill in this contact form so we can get consent to mediate from all parties of the dispute
we find the time that suits us all and mediate
we sign a settlement
you move on and again fully focus on your business